Fabian Cancellara gave the prototype Roubaix SL3 final approval after winning the 2010 Paris-Roubaix. What difference did the bike make? "45 kilometers alone," was his answer. Mechanical Dura-Ace shifting for proven performance.
- New FACT IS 11r carbon SL3 frame weighs less than 1000grams, with increased torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available.
- FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is ultra light and durable.
- High performance Shimano Dura Ace carbon tubeless wheelset enhances ride quality.
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has the highest strength to weight ratio for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer.
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength at minimal weight.
- Legendary Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed shifters are the benchmark for immediate, precise and quiet shifting.
- FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort but remains stiff and efficient.
:. Back to Featured Products